Pineapple juice is the juice squeezed from the pineapple fruit, which takes the scientific name Ananas comosus. Pineapple juice is not just a thirst quencher, in fact it is healthy and delicious in the same time. It is undeniable that Pineapple juice can provide benefits to our body systems;
- Maintains Cardiovascular Health– The vitamin C, beta carotene and antioxidants in pineapple juice help your body to maintain cardiovascular health. It also helps to reduce blood pressure and is very effective to counter hypertension, which in turn contributes to reducing your risk for heart disease.
- Maintains Eyesight– Beta-carotene and vitamin A aid in maintaining eyesight as they prevent macular degeneration which is the primary reason behind loss of eye’s vision at the old age.
- Pineapple juice is good for fair skin complexion– The presence of bromelain enzymes helps in acne treatment and healing of skin problems. Bromelain makes the skin firm and flexible Pineapple juice provides elasticity and beauty to the skin by synthesis of collagen. The formation of collagen also prevents wrinkles on the face. Pineapple juice improves skin hydration and also shows way to the dead cells from the skin.
- Pineapple benefits for acne treatment – is the storehouse of vitamin C, bromelain and antioxidants, which are extremely beneficial in the treatment and prevention of acne, fine lines, sun damaged and uneven skin toning, etc. Bromelain softens the skin and used against skin inflammation and swelling. Use a glass of pineapple juice every day to have fair skin clarity. One can also apply pineapple juice over the face and wash it with fresh water after getting dry. Pineapple juice is one of the best home remedies to improve skin hydration as well as make your skin clear and beautiful.
- Pineapple juice aids in digestion, reducing bloating and constipation– Bromelain also comes into play here. By breaking down protein faster, it can help speed up digestion, reducing both bloating and constipation in the process. In addition to the uses discussed above, bromelain has even been used in the past to help treat symptoms of bowel conditions like ulcerative colitis, potentially reducing swelling and even ulcers.
- Improving Digestion – The digestive process is incredibly complex and it relies on strict mechanisms to work effectively. Fiber essentially helps to keep things moving in the digestive system to prevent issues like constipation and this fruit is packed with fiber. The vitamin C and bromelain present in this tropical fruit also play and important role in keeping your digestive system efficient and in good working order.
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties- Inflammation in the body affects everything from your joints to your heart so you want to eat foods that reduce inflammation. Pineapples contain powerful compounds that fight off inflammation similar to how nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs combat inflammation. Just a small serving of pineapple each day can help to ease joint pain and other ailments associated with inflammation.